Balboa GL-2000 MK3 Free delivery Mainland UK & Wales
Balboa GL2000 MK3 Spa Control System - Advanced Level Spa Control
Flexible, Reliable & Feature Rich
This box replaces the previous GL2000 system (metal box) with PCB 53259.
The Global Elite Series (GL) series of hot tub control systems are designed using Balboa's patented and famous M7® temperature and water sensing technology and new universal control platform. These features increase the flexibility, reliability, ease of installation and serviceability.
Packed with Innovative features including; output connectors built onto the PCB board, eliminating the usual maze of wires. Variable equipment functions to tailor to your spa Plastic enclosures to eliminate water intrusion
Spa Pack GL2000 MK3 - 55048 can operate:
- Blower: Yes
- Pump 1: 2 speed **1 speed if circ pump being used.
- Pump 2: 1 speed. 2 speed if X-B CE expander is fitted
- Pump 3: Expander board required - X-P CE, X-P231 CE, X-P632 CE
- Pump 4: Expander board required - X-P CE, X-P231 CE
- Circ Pump: Yes (24hr operation with 1.5° safety shut off)
- Light: 10V 12W max- on/off
- Ozone Ready: Yes
- A/V Output: Yes
- Heater: 3KW Incoloy 800 element (15"x 2.00"Ø.)
- Sensor: M7®
- CompatibleTopsides :ML Series 400, 550, 551, 700, 900
- Topside Qty: 3 x Main/2 x Aux
** See switch settings expander board oprtions in downloadable manual.
BWG spa control systems are the top choice for spa manufactures wanting innovation and reliability, with well over 2 million systems fitted in spas worldwide. It's no wonder that BWG leads the industry in quality and reliability.
- RoHS compliant
- Environmentally friendly
- European safety approvals
- Plastic enclosures
- Multi-level diagnostic capabilities
- Easier installation and serviceability
- M7® flow and temperature sensors - replaces failure-prone mechanical pressure/flow switch